Barney - "Lookie, it's a cookie" (song with lyrics)

Another cute song is up on my YouTube channel Enjoy Teaching English. It's a  Barney song called "Lookie, it's a cookie". When my son was still a toddler, he enjoyed watching Barney and I was obsessed with Barney songs and used to teach them to my students too. 
My daughter, however, doesn't even recognize Barney. She's a fan of Paw Patrol series ( a good choice too:) Maybe I will include Paw Patrols in my future lesson plans. 
So here you are, a free printable of the Barney song lyrics, plus the YouTube video. 
If you enjoy it, I would appreciate a thumbs up:)






Check out also My Son's Barney Birthday Party

 Barney song with lyrics- I love you

Barney song with lyrics - The Rainbow Song






Pin It!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

This song reminds me of Christmas:)

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...