BARNEY BIRTHDAY PARTY

Once we started looking for Barney Party decorations in our country we realized it was not a very good idea to choose Barney as the theme of our son's second birthday.However,there was no way back so I decided to make them on my own.

Have a look what we got at the end out of yellow,purple,green carton paper and ribbon...









BIRTHDAY BANNER (I liked the result:)








OTHER BARNEY DECORATIONS



THE DOOR
THE CANDLES 
SOFT BARNEY WITH A PARTY HAT
PLASTIC PLATES, FORKS AND WHISTLERS
A CUT-OUT
THE BARNEY TABLECLOTH

THE BARNEY CAKES AND THE CAKE TOPPING
HOME CELEBRATION CAKE

NURSERY CELEBRATION CAKE


"I LOVE YOU,
YOU LOVE ME
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY,
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO"


Pin It!

6 comments:

Multi-Testing Mommy said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, the Barney days! We went through those too! FUN!

Thanks for participating in SASS this week, hope to see you again next week.

http://www.multitestingmommy.com/2012/05/lets-get-sass-y-saturday-stop-share.html

Ashley P. said... Best Blogger Tips

great job!

SASS

Searching for Happy said... Best Blogger Tips

Great job! It can be hard sometimes to go with a theme, but it looks like you pulled it off fantastically!

(SASS)

Katrina Brady said... Best Blogger Tips

awww..delightful...lol as soon as I saw this I could hear Barney theme SASS

Katrina Brady said... Best Blogger Tips

No sure if I added my comment was from SASS :)

Little Miss Kate said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks like a fun birthday party!!! I am thinking we might do an elmo theme this year for my DS 2nd b-day

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...