BACK TO SCHOOL CLIPART



A while ago I suddenly felt like creating some simple clipart partly inspired by some bloggers and partly trying to avoid any copyright problems.As a result I created a dozen of simple yet cute cliparts that I used in my worksheets and I said to myself that once I reach 100 followers I would share them with my readers as well.
With Back to School around the corner I find it right now to present 4 simple Back to School cliparts (a pen, a pencil, a marker and a board).








I'm linking up with

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Pin It!

1 comments:

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for linking up this week at Classroom Freebie's Manic Monday'! This is just terrific, I always love clip art!
~Fern
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...