BACK TO SCHOOL activity (All About Me)

This is a First Day Back to School activity I always do with my second graders.It includes a coloring (for boys and girls) and an about me information to be filled in.A similar activity I did with them at the end of the year so hopefully they will be able to complete this sheet without many questions as the main purpose is to work on it independently. I've only included the material they learned last year but for better results I'd advice to do a little brainstorming before the worksheets are handed out to them. 

To see my last year's activity sheet go here


The graphics used are from www.edupics.com

I'm linking up with

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Freebie Fridays


Pin It!

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

excellent

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...