My Spring Resolutions (linky + printable)

Spring Break officially started for me yesterday with cleaning and decorating the living room.




If you are a regular reader of my blog you might know that I set seasonal resolutions and turn them into a printable.So this time my resolutions are not only because spring has sprung but also because I'm enjoying my Spring break so no reason to procrastinate:)

Brigid at Brigid's Daily Lesson Log is hosting a "Spring Break Bucket List Linky" so I decided to join the fun going on there and share my Spring Resolutions with my Blogger Colleagues.


So here's the list of my Spring Resolutions that I tried to make more achievable this time:)



You can have the template for free as a JPG file in case you are interested in filling in your own list.The flower graphics used in the printable are from http://www.dees-deelights.com.


I'm also linking up with Traci from The Bender Bunch

Pin It!

2 comments:

Jean Robinson said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE your printable. I love that you make seasonal to do lists too. :) I LOVE making lists. Those are way cuter than my notebook filled with my chicken scratching. :)
Jean
Diving Into 2nd Grade

Lucia13 said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jean RobinsonHey Jean,thanks for the sweet comment,happy to hear that you loved it and nice to meet you.

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...