SUMMER VOCABULARY (matching exercise)

The End of Year may be extra challenging 
for most of us teachers.

 Students become restless and sometimes get out of control,thinking only about the coming vacations.That's why I think it's a must to get equipped with a couple of extra fun activities,worksheets and ideas to keep them engaged and on the right track. 

 Why not start with introducing the Summer Vocabulary that can prepare them with the basic words needed for the Summer Writing.
SUMMER (matching exercise)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Andrea Brown - Cheers To School said... Best Blogger Tips

I found your blog through the End of the Year Linky Party! Cute summer vocabulary exercise! I love all of the graphics on it!

Andrea
Cheers To School

Lucia13 said... Best Blogger Tips

@AndreaThank you very much dear Andrea for liking and taking the time to leave me a comment.However it was not me who designed the graphics.I found them on the net.

Lusine

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...