Lettering - 10 Ways to Write "Hello"

Do you want to learn 10 cute ways how to write "Hello"?

I have always loved writing beautifully and have always received compliments on my handwriting. Yet the perfectionist in me constantly tried to improve and try new handwriting styles and techniques. 

Lately, I discovered some amazing lettering accounts and seriously started thinking of learning lettering. The next step was ordering my lettering brushes. I got them by the end of July and this is when I started my practice.

Do you know what I learned while practicing Lettering? 

If you love lettering, you should start right now. You don't have to own the fanciest brushes to do it. Just grab your pencil and paper and start it. This is I do most of the time.


Today I want to teach you 10 ways how you can write the word "Hello" with any pencil/marker available. They are simple yet cute styles and can be achieved with some patience and practice.


Here we go


1.



2.



3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


September 2020 has also been the start of my Bullet Journaling.

 I have always loved planning but have never been good at it so I hope that I will be consistent in bullet journaling and will learn to use it for a more organized and successful life.

Have you ever tried lettering? Which of the above lettering styles did you like most?


Pin It!

0 comments:

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...