Summer Time Vocabulary

 Are you already in the fall mood? I'm not yet:)

Summer may be almost over in my hemisphere but it doesn't mean we need to say goodbye to it. Make sure to download and use this worksheet as a revision both at the beginning and at the end of the summer. 

Kids love summer so Summer Time Vocabulary can be used both with your kids and students.

We always learn better when we enjoy something and I bet they are gonna have fun matching the pictures with their names.🌞

Summer Time Vocabulary - Enjoy Teaching English

You can download the PDF file from my Scribd Account below

Answer Key File




You can download it from my TPT store for free too.

Click here

Hope you will find this printable useful. I would love to hear your feedback in any case:)

Pin It!

0 comments:

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...