Classroom Objects , Classroom Vocabulary

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find a list of Classroom Objects that you can review with your students every beginning of the year. I printed them on colored paper, then cut them. I showed them to students to elicit answers. Some of the words were taught, and some of them were just used during everyday speech.
You can do many followup-activities.
Personally, we played the Broken Telephone game. After each set of 10 classroom objects, I would call 10 students to the board and would whisper a name of a classroom object and each student would repeat it for a friend and only the last student would call out the word loudly.



You can download this for free for a limited time by clicking the link below.



Pin It!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, but I by no means found any fascinating article like
yours. It is beautiful value sufficient for me.
Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net can be a lot more helpful than ever
before.

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...