WORD FAMILIES (-AT,-AD,-AM)

Have just  started making WORD FAMILY worksheets.
Once I learned the rumours that I would teach ESL 3 times a day instead of twice I realized that I could finally use the many ideas and worksheets I haven't been able to because of the lack of time.
I am really determined to introduce WORD FAMILIES next year.
It can be done first orally with the help of flashcards,later the students can work on these worksheets and at the end they will have a dictation or a quiz.

Here is the first set -at,-ad,-am.Worked hard to find 8 words for each family so some words are really challenging.




Download the PDF file below including the key

WORD FAMILIES -AT,-AD,-AM


I'm linking up with

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Pin It!

9 comments:

Lizzie Barbie said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cool blog. Thank you so much for following my blog, I am happy to follow you back! I am also following you on Pinterest and Google+
Have a very nice day.

Krista Happ said... Best Blogger Tips

These are great! Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower. Come check out my blog sometime if ya'd like as well! Looking forward to sharing ideas!

-Krista
The Second Grade Superkids

Arlene sandberg said... Best Blogger Tips

These are wonderful. I taught ESL for many years. Thanks for sharing.
Arlene

Kelley Dolling said... Best Blogger Tips

These are so rad! I am delighted that I stumbled across your blog this morning. Your stuff is wonderful! Pop in for a visit if you find a moment.

Kelley "Following You" Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Wolfelicious said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for linking up with the blog link up.
http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/p/tba.html


April
Wolfelicious

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said... Best Blogger Tips

These are wonderful!
Thank you for linking up at TBA!
~Fern

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
Visit my webpage : Sandpoint waterfront

Lucia13 said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi there,are you serious?I had no idea my blog was listed in Yahoo news,maybe that's one of the options of Blogger?@Anonymous

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Lusine. Found your blog while commenting on SITS ebook. The title caught my attention because I am a homeschool mom and a former second grader teacher. The worksheets look really cool! If you get a chance, please visit my blog at www.makeitorfixit.com.

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...