JANUARY - FEBRUARY- MARCH 2012 CALENDAR

I created these monthly calendars to practice the days of the week,the months and the numbers and to teach saying the date.

Here's how I use them...

1. I color the calendar and highlight the days when they have English.(later I choose 2 students to do this)

2. I write down the students' names and birthdays who were born in that month.

3. Then once a week I select a student who's going to be DATE AND WEATHER RESPONSIBLE and write down the name on the right side.
The selected student is supposed to write the date on the board every day at the beginning of the lesson having a look at the calendar and write & draw the weather of the day.





Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

too cute...this will be great with my first graders

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

What day isn't today?

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...