STAR OF THE MONTH (poster)

I LOVE using AWARDS in my classroom.
They always keep my students motivated and excited.They help my classroom management too.

Every month I choose the STAR OF THE MONTH based on who got the maximum number of DAILY AWARDS. The STAR OF THE MONTH gets this poster home.He fills in his information drawing,coloring,sticking pictures and brings back to school to be displayed on the board throughout one month.
STAR OF THE MONTH 2 (poster)
STAR OF THE MONTH 1 (poster)

When introducing THE STAR OF THE MONTH awarding strategy to my students I model how it should be done by saying that the first star it's going to be me and show how the papers 
should be filled in and colored.



Other posters for the STAR OF THE MONTH




Have a look at some of my STAR posters!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Primary Teaching Resources said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I just stopped by to have a look at your blog.

Nicole

Sue said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi. I love this resource. I wonder if you could send a modified version with the UK spelling of the word colour?

Sue

Lucia13 said... Best Blogger Tips

Dear Sue,

Just send me your e-mail and I will gladly send it to you.

Lusine

leave a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...